Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steven WarLord
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2023
Time of violation
2:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bwe5UvbToio

Lorna Lovegood

Player
Player
warn for offtopic/Toxicity
You're just crying cos you got robbed. Why cry over a game? Like just log out???? Or pretend you don't have a mic like you always do and then go and hide in BM per usual where you talk shit because nobody can hurt you there.
You and bloods call me b---- and wh----- all the time and you don't see tears running down my face over it. I think you're gonna be alright.

Worth the forum warning idc. Stop pretending to be innocent when you are awful almost every day in city and do FAR worse things. And why did you copy and paste someone else's report?

Last edited:

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
warn for offtopic/Toxicity
Get well soon for your mental damage. I don't understand why you're targeting Bunta and Richard. This is a very funny thing. I'm just laughing at what you're doing. If you're not winning, complain about him in a ridiculous way. I want the administrators who are reviewing this issue to think carefully. There are many forums opened on this topic today, and this, I think, gets into abuse. Something unwritten, as if there were a rule for this 4. Complaints. They are trying to deceive the administrators. They are clearly targeting Bunta. There are more than 100 people in this gang and they are trying to improve the RP in the city. Don't let him be abused like this.

I wish the whole Bloods gang all the best. I hope you can strengthen your mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom