Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushmush

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: ibrahimcifci
6. Your Nickname: Abraham Cartell
7. Your ID: 247837

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

My experienced
-Marabunta Underdeputy
-Vagos Underdeputy
-Blood HC
-Families HC

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
2.1 – I think i have enough experience as both gang and leo. I want to revive this gang and make it strong. Families were very strong when I was new to the city. I was HC in almost all gangs. I believe that if I become the leader of this gang, I can bring back the old spirit. As long as im in city, I'll take care of all the events myself. This way i will make sure no one makes mistakes

2.2 – First of all keeping the gang active is extremely important to me. I know the duties and challenges that fall on us to achieve this. We will be in constant communication with my deputys to ensure this.

2.3 – I know of course I have to please people to keep the gang active. I have developed a bonus system for this. In this way people will both want to participate in events more and will have the will to win in their souls. I will try to do FZ raid as much as i can because i know that the real heart of the gang is the gun they take and the steel vest they wear. I will provide arms support to the gang as much as i can. I will do these by both winning events and buying lots of weapons.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
- This is one of the most important things for me and the gang. The interviews I do when people want to join the gang are very important. Organizing events, going to events, hostage situation are the main ones.
- Do graffiti and get the bonus
- Hostage situations with, then Gun store rob or Store rob
- FZ raids for gang ammunition and the more material you steal, the more bonus you get
- Keep the gang active

Thanks for reading…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom