Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bedyy Pickle
Suspect ID
155400, 182225
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSn0bJfw4so

Very Saulgoodman

Player
Player
Hello there as u can see same Escobar Family members doing more rule break, thats just one situation.

FearRP - 155400

FearRP - 182225

Combatlog - 292911, 179515

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic
so lets be clear for your first video you giving radio demands which according to alex ( as he punished marabunta for same situation) is consider as ub .
also u saying "See you on gov website " and its consider as mixing ( if admin wants proof ill dm him with forum i got punished as i saying see you on gov and gov = forums which is ooc and its consider mixing ) and in your 2nd pov one of your gang members mercykilling somone to be exactly id : 67525 and that's 3 rule breaks from your gang . ( if i look more carefully ill see more rule breaks ) .
for the family in your 2nd pov the person was compling and he was moving to get away from street so he dosen't get hit by a car and for your 3rd pov only one in my family the other is not . have a nice day :D

Ali spinky

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic/toxicity
bruh your friend made fourm against me for fear rp then u make again fourm agianst me for fear rp and who tf is that guy said all escobar on my dick in the radio ?

Ali spinky

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic
and there is no car for escobar how did u know that its escobar

Anshhh

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic
so lets be clear for your first video you giving radio demands which according to alex ( as he punished marabunta for same situation) is consider as ub .
also u saying "See you on gov website " and its consider as mixing ( if admin wants proof ill dm him with forum i got punished as i saying see you on gov and gov = forums which is ooc and its consider mixing ) and in your 2nd pov one of your gang members mercykilling somone to be exactly id : 67525 and that's 3 rule breaks from your gang . ( if i look more carefully ill see more rule breaks ) .
for the family in your 2nd pov the person was compling and he was moving to get away from street so he dosen't get hit by a car and for your 3rd pov only one in my family the other is not . have a nice day :D
Giving radio demands is ezy warning enjoy !

kseniya

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic
:cry:😭😭😭:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:😭😭😭😭😭😭:cry::cry::cry::cry:😭😭😭😭😭😭:cry::cry::cry::cry:😭😭😭😭😭:cry::cry::cry:😭😭😭😭:cry::cry:😭😭

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Server Administrator
Locked for unofficial curator

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 155400 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
ID 182225 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
ID 179515 will receive a punishment for GR 6.2
ID 292911 will receive a punishment for GR 6.2
also Escobar Family will be punished for This situation.
btw the off-topic comments will be punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom