Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kapo Yaser
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Jan 29, 2022
Time
15:50
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/vZTkfk6h.jpg

Kapo Galaxy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Dear respective admin,

as per conversation with admin inside the game, I have been honest and he asked me if I share my account with another person and I informed him that already I did open my account on his PC and both of us not aware that is legal and the purpose not for making money because already I got a lot of money from donation and please check how much I did to get money by a legal way, really sorry for not reading rules after I joined your respective server and I can repeat that I don't mean to cheat or increasing my game money by sharing accounts so I hope you understand my situation and I hope to continue in this server because I like it and I didn't spend my money for anything I don't like and also like to have what I have inside the server because it will be really a big loss for my real money if I lost everything so really appreciate your effort and appreciate doing your part as admin and fully respect your decision that's make feel safe in server and hope to get me back and unban me. thanks in advance.

Kapo Galaxy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
this is proofs

8f20yI2.png

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
We can give second chance by wiping some money, if you agree​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom