Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mirza livii
Administrators nickname
Steph Siiverburn
Date
Jul 31, 2023
Time
16:00
Proofs
Steph Siiverburn you were there

Asadullah

Player
Player
We were on highway at toll our friend was in G63 you give me bozo and lala warn its ok but i dont not did any thing wallah i was just in car and after i hear leave the car i get out of car and you came and 2nd car ram we got hitted by a car behind us thats why we get in the car i got warn without kill and car raming. I think i got warn without any thing can i get removal and when we call admins on highway fair RP admins take more than 10 mints and like this he came in under 1 sec

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
Reviewing my bodycam, as soon as your car stopped you got out your vehicle, pulled out a Rev and made the 1st shot, then shot atleast 2 more times.

Asadullah

Player
Player
Reviewing my bodycam, as soon as your car stopped you got out your vehicle, pulled out a Rev and made the 1st shot, then shot atleast 2 more times.
bro but i didnt give them demands to get out i just came out when our car got ramed and to safew my self i shooted them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom