Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin Application / 244588 / Amanda_Forester

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah2023

Player
Player
1. IRL name = Can ışıklı
2. Age = 23
3. Time Zone = GMT+03:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play 9 am - 9 pm
5. Average online per day 10 hour minimum 13 hour maximum
6.Discord = George000000#2626
7. Nickname =Amanda_Forester
8 id=244588
9= I want to be curator of Crime section or State section = you know this good more than me but i want to crime section but not closed to state section

1-. Why do you want to become an admin?
I heard that there is a lack of admin in Turkish, I want to be an admin because there are people who disturb the peaceful environment. I want to be admin to ensure justice
so that everyone can easily play grand rp and roleplay
2- . What are your strengths?
My communication is strong, I am told that I am honest, but I do not like to talk about myself. I am good at crisis management. I took it in class. I am good at technology. Even though it is difficult, I think I can use the admin panels comfortably.when i take a job they say i am loyal to the end
3- What are your greatest weaknesses?
I'm too devoted to my duty, I don't quit until the task is finished, which makes me tired
4- Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I totally agree to quit rp im ready
5- Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
im not have bussiness. ready to exit rp I will definitely quit rp and hopefully become an admin
6- Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No IRL status preventing me from being active

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Player
Rejected
You don't meet the criteria we are looking for at the moment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom