Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raja Blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2023
Time of violation
05:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_wL6Utu-CmE

Raja Krishna

Player
Player
This Guy 7385 I told Him not to do Bug Abuse and he is saying Keep Crying Keep Crying
75335 Try to do Bug Abuse but Stopped after i said I report on Forum

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I recently just got a bunker so I was unaware of this bug anyways. I went to hold W, I didnt know I would move till I noticed.
So to be fair I went back to the line and asked why I can move, I didn't know of this bug and yet this guy immediately cries bug abuse instead of just informing that "hey thats a bug, you can get in trouble if you abuse it" :ROFLMAO:

I think he's just a little upset he didn't win the race

Raja Krishna

Player
Player
I recently just got a bunker so I was unaware of this bug anyways. I went to hold W, I didnt know I would move till I noticed.
So to be fair I went back to the line and asked why I can move, I didn't know of this bug and yet this guy immediately cries bug abuse instead of just informing that "hey thats a bug, you can get in trouble if you abuse it" :ROFLMAO:

I think he's just a little upset he didn't win the race
I told you to stay where you spawn

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I told you to stay where you spawn
"stay where you are" is not "stay where you spawn"

Did you winning against "bug abusers" not make you feel good enough?
Will this petty report allow you to feel empowered and give you satisfaction? Cause you brag about those 3 others you did it to giving me that impression.

Instead of being a decent member of the community and be helpful. You chose to be rude and threatening towards someone making a genuine mistake, that's why you got that verbal treatment. You must be the greatest personality people come across.

You just can't be happy with the fact you won where I could have easily abused it so you didn't win if I was a POS.

I am curious, isn't events for bunker owners to be consider IC? Cause this man sure was mixing in VOIP.

Last edited:

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Approved

ID 7385 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 75335 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom