Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Administrators nickname
Ercan can
Date
Aug 1, 2023
Time
08:29
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/445390/#post-1623204

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
UNBAN APPEAL

I have been enjoying my time in the city and have put so much time into it and provided some great RP experience to others but is 14 days necessary for my actions displayed in the thread?

It was my first time ever in that event, I have just gotten a bunker yesterday and for the first time.

I won't pretend I don't understand the rule cause then I would be deserving of punishment. I was bugged and moved where I shouldn't have moved at all or return to my original position. I do understand. It was accidental, I was unaware that this was a bug until I moved and noticed others weren't.

Please acknowledge my action of going back in the line.. unfortunately it was not where I originally was due to having just smoked some weed and was being immediately threatened to be posted to forums so I quickly forgot I was at the back of the lineup, OTHWISE i most definitely wouldve returned to the original position but like I said. I didn't even realize it till I watched the clip.

I want to kindly note I gained nothing from moving ahead in the line, I came dead last cause i missed so many turns and didn't know the track.

The man who made the report DOES brag about him getting 3 others punished. He also won that race and we could have just went our separate ways with me having learned that issue and not to do it, without this report happening and receiving punishment. Though he still made the report to see me get punished out of spite and it and feels very unfair since I had just bought my bunker, went to one event and now will lose it and all in the inventory cause i only had 6 days paid prior to this (I'm broke) due to the bug that I had no idea about till I experienced it.

This will never happen again so please whoever addresses this I kindly ask to consider showing some empathy and try to understand my position here in regards to the possibility of unbanning or reducing the punishment if possible.

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
If it helps, the thread owner/reporter of the incident has reached out to me personally to apologize and state that it was indeed a mistake to report the two, myself and the other and that he is sorry. I wont go into details for his reasoning, its up to him if he choses to disclose that in his reply to come

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide your pov from event

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I normally save them, I have the POV of The Deadly Battle Event that took place just before The Futuristic Race Event. I must've forgotten cause of the weed and it being 4AM for me. I live in Canada so my timezone is EDST. I'm sorry for not being able to provide my POV to suggest my claims to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom