Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Solitude Agaoglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2023
Time of violation
14:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9M_-xl4TVRM

Solitude Agaoglu

Player
Player
Can turkish admins take a look at this thread?

1) While doing my electrical work, we collided with him at the crossroads and he cursed my family values. You can see what happened in my first video.
First video:

2) And then when I finish my work, he sees me and starts following me, you can see them in my second video
Second video:

3) Since I didn't have a car, I was running towards the family house, while he was still following. He tried to talk to me many times and insisted that I get in his car. I think he said that because he heard my voice at first and then realized that I was a girl. This is harassment.
third video:

4) He also continues to follow me.
Fourth video:

5) I tell my boyfriend about the situation instantly, we are talking to him on discord, and he was watching my screen because he was at work at that time. I ask the person who follows me about why he is following me, but he does not answer and continues to follow me. When I came to the family house, I asked the people in the family for help, and now he stop the follow me.
fifth video:

NOTE: At that moment, I could not record the video completely because I could record 5 minutes of instantaneous parts. I shared every single moment I recorded with you.

Last edited:

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Locked for Admin with Turkish language proficiency.

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Approved

ID 244026 will receive a punishment for OOC insult and Parental insult
ID 280652 will receive a punishment for FL and MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom