Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar albow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2023
Time of violation
19:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/62TfusMMiZQ

Omar albow

Player
Player
bug abuse | 259598

hello: See how he moves while doing a graffiti spary. I hope the admin doesn't reject my report directly. Ask him if he has a pov to see what happened.

Al shayeb

Player
Player
in the ghetto i do not need to save pov because it is not an event, the rule is ''you have to save your pov in events'', so on my screen was the spray normal and i was not moving, mister omar please buy a good pc that give you a good graphic and frame, you can not accuse me because you had bad graphic or drop frames or maybe because you use redux!!

Kareem sh

Player
Player
sorry i did not notice that i was logged on my twink acc, in the ghetto i do not need to save pov because it is not an event, the rule is ''you have to save your pov in events'', so on my screen was the spray normal and i was not moving, mister omar please buy a good pc that give you a good graphic and frame, you can not accuse me because you had bad graphic or drop frames or maybe because you use redux!!

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
in the ghetto i do not need to save pov because it is not an event, the rule is ''you have to save your pov in events'', so on my screen was the spray normal and i was not moving, mister omar please buy a good pc that give you a good graphic and frame, you can not accuse me because you had bad graphic or drop frames or maybe because you use redux!!
😅😅 You are using illegal redux to remove animations.
1.Falling Animation
2.Door Opening Animation.

Kareem sh

Player
Player
i did not use any redux since i started playing the game, i have pov from another thing yesterday that shows im not using any redux im ready for pc check,
dear Beni if you look closer to the second 00:53 in the video shows that my player crouched and started spraying
let the admin make his decision.

Omar albow

Player
Player
i did not use any redux since i started playing the game, i have pov from another thing yesterday that shows im not using any redux im ready for pc check,
dear Beni if you look closer to the second 00:53 in the video shows that my player crouched and started spraying
let the admin make his decision
brooooooooooooooooo tell me how you are runing when you are spraying tell meeee

Kareem sh

Player
Player
as i said on my screen i was normaly spraying as usuall 1. crouching - standing up again, i dont know why i was running on your view!!

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 124476 will be punished for CR.
ID 259598 will be punished for Bug Abuse.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom