Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wolf Ritiz
Administrators nickname
Evelyn West
Date
Aug 2, 2023
Time
10:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/c-OJVtPRmxM

Wolf Ritiz

Player
Player
I was at DOC then someone puts global so Me and my colleague gone to attend the global situation When I reached at global and didn't noticed gang members are in my left side at oil station I turned my car back and I thought peoples are on the upside of the cliff because I heared helicopter sound so I gone to the upside of the cliff then I didn't saw someone so again I turned my car back when i was coming back to the road then I noticed gang members are on the oil station where fire is happening then when I was going to inform my soldeirs on radio then suddeny I got the warning. I didn't gone in any greenzone and didn't leaved any RP situation.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Wrong pov from your side+ from administrators pov you did break rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom