Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rano moe
Administrators nickname
Lasombra Night
Date
Aug 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/25qwKsQ

Jakora

Player
Player
Dear Server 3 EN admins,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal for the unbanning of my account Rano moe I 8362. I now understand that sharing my account was against the server's rules and for this, I sincerely apologize.
A few weeks ago, I shared my account with a friend who I thought would abide by the server rules. It wasn't until my account was banned that I realized sharing my account was a violation of the rules. This was not a deliberate attempt to flout the server rules but a genuine misunderstanding on my part.
I can assure you that this won't happen again. I have taken the time to thoroughly read and understand the server rules, and I now comprehend the reasons behind them and the importance of compliance. I have also communicated with my friend, ensuring they understand the gravity of the situation and the potential impact their actions could have had on the game's balance and fairness.
I have enjoyed my time playing on the Server 3 EN immensely and miss being part of this great community. I understand that rules are necessary for maintaining the server's integrity and ensuring a fair gaming environment for everyone. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience my actions may have caused and promise to uphold the server's rules going forward.
I kindly ask for a second chance and for my ban to be reconsidered. I understand if there are conditions to be met or penalties to be paid and am willing to adhere to them for the chance to return to the [Server Name].
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I look forward to a positive response.
Best Regards,
Rano moe I 8362
Select for moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom