Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zhyar balla
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
05:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zjietx

haji_mabast12

Player
Player
POV: RAGЕ Multiplауеr 2023-08-03 07-57-36_Trim

i was shocked when i killed this guy at beach gheto and after some minute his friends in the same fam came and they killed us i knew that they are doing metagaming i just called my friend he is in escoobar family and i told him to look their fam diskord and there is a POV: and i told him to take a screen shot of this voice and u guys can see it clearly they know we are at there clearly the POV is really clear

and that is a POV:
if u see a video u can clearly see it

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
POV: RAGЕ Multiplауеr 2023-08-03 07-57-36_Trim

i was shocked when i killed this guy at beach gheto and after some minute his friends in the same fam came and they killed us i knew that they are doing metagaming i just called my friend he is in escoobar family and i told him to look their fam diskord and there is a POV: and i told him to take a screen shot of this voice and u guys can see it clearly they know we are at there clearly the POV is really clear

and that is a POV:
if u see a video u can clearly see it
we have 60 people online at least so u dont think some of them are in beach ghetto ? also we were in vc because we had informal and i dont understand why u placing photo from our discord xD .
also when we go ghetto we don't go alone that's why you will always see 20 escobar coming to ya whenever u try to shot one of us :D

zhyar357

Player
Player
we have 60 people online at least so u dont think some of them are in beach ghetto ? also we were in vc because we had informal and i dont understand why u placing photo from our discord xD .
also when we go ghetto we don't go alone that's why you will always see 20 escobar coming to ya whenever u try to shot one of us :D
u ca see the ids who joinned the voice lmaoooo

zhyar357

Player
Player
Where is the date ? So how can we know the photo from [ 3/8 ] ? I cant see date on screen of desktop so all you trying to do deciving admins gl
who said i am trying to advice anyone ? the proof is clear ma man don't be worry u and ur family are so unrespect full first think u need to know how to respect people

zhyar357

Player
Player
and u can see the date at the right left bottom with my respect Mr. Hussein we are using a a server time & date and u can see the pic date and time and the proof date and time

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
and u can see the date at the right left bottom with my respect Mr. Hussein we are using a a server time & date and u can see the pic date and time and the proof date and time
And how we can know the date of the picture ? Its easy to place a picture on a game screen .
Gl next time

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

it isn't Enough Evidence for MG
btw all of the off-topic , Toxic Comments will be Punished​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom