Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luigi Merks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
20:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpJT5eMO04&t=1s&ab_channel=GANDALFFURY

efe yenal

Player
Player
in this case we were robbing merks family members and most family members made combat logs and then other family members somehow came to our location and started shooting at us from the mountain to save their friends in front of our house

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
in this case we were robbing merks family members and most family members made combat logs and then other family members somehow came to our location and started shooting at us from the mountain to save their friends in front of our house
Lol what do you mean somehow? Dude we had raided you and then after the raid you decided to start shooting and killing us with no demands and no reasoning it wasn't as if you were out robbing with your family you revenge killed us and thought you could one up by robbing. Let me put it this way raiding is an ooc event and you have got to give time for the raiders to leave with demands not just shoot everyone afterwards and start robbing them.

efe yenal

Player
Player

these people I'm talking about are breaking the rules of the game and they are all family members of the merks family, and I think the merks family deserves a warning.
they're doing combat logs during the robbery

CL ids 218148 - 197695 - 286841

TheAlesy

Player
Player
Lol what do you mean somehow? Dude we had raided you and then after the raid you decided to start shooting and killing us with no demands and no reasoning it wasn't as if you were out robbing with your family you revenge killed us and thought you could one up by robbing. Let me put it this way raiding is an ooc event and you have got to give time for the raiders to leave with demands not just shoot everyone afterwards and start robbing them.
We know the rules of the game. Please don't cut and send videos. Please teach your family members the rules too.

Bunda22

Player
Player

these people I'm talking about are breaking the rules of the game and they are all family members of the merks family, and I think the merks family deserves a warning.

How are you robbing there that’s not the highway ???

Bunda22

Player
Player
Lool How are you Robbin off of the highway and where houses are you are NOT ALOUD TO ROB THERE

Bunda22

Player
Player

Nice trying to rob off of the highway fam warning inc

Bunda22

Player
Player
We know the rules of the game. Please don't cut and send videos. Please teach your family members the rules too.
Clearly not bud your friend just uploaded a video showing you guys robbing somewhere where you are not aloud to rob that’s off the highway where the houses are it’s not aloud to rob there how are u giving demands and trying to rob people there ez warning

Shenn

Forum Gamer
Player
no demand and metagaming you did not give demand to the people at the top and btw my friend they are doing metagaming not fail rp

efe yenal

Player
Player
Clearly not bud your friend just uploaded a video showing you guys robbing somewhere where you are not aloud to rob that’s off the highway where the houses are it’s not aloud to rob there how are u giving demands and trying to rob people there ez warning
there can be robbery there, there is a motorway, you can ask the valuable administrators

efe yenal

Player
Player
no demand and metagaming you did not give demand to the people at the top and btw my friend they are doing metagaming not fail rp
We made demands of the people in the red car and they didn't comply and while we were robbing them they suddenly came back, put on their armour and fired from above. I think they were playing a meta game because nobody can use a radio while unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom