Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
1.Information.

Name: Alexander
Time zone UTC+01:00
Average online per day: between 5 to 12 hours
Discord: hoodini6947
Nickname: Savannah Luciano
ID:179756

Additional information: Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. One of my reasons for running for Leader of LSPD is my long and extensive experience in different leo orgs both SAHP, LSPD,GOV,NG and FIB.
i have held multiple different HC positions across different orgs.
my definition of a steady and effective LSPD starts at the top, good leadership and High Commands is the corner stone of a sturdy and effective leo org, and Command structure. by carefully picking deputies and other High commands with interviews intended to depict there knowledge and experience, i have the utmost confidence that i would be able to bring LSPD to shine as a beacon for this cities citizens.
i feel i can bring a new perspective of leadership into LSPD, and with my 6x CoS across multiple orgs i feel i have a wider knowledge base.

2.In my opinion the cornerstone of LSPD is its officer, and having good officers only comes from having well trained HRT and trainers, to be there to give them quick response and proper training, so they can perform there duties to the best of there abilities.
another point i would ensure is an stable and active internal affairs routing out corruption and officers not abiding by the rules and regulations.
during my time in LSPD i have seen alot of mistakes and carelessness when it comes to many of the aspects of LSPD, something i will address and correct.

3. After my time in LSPD across different terms, i have seen many things i would have done differently, i see to many officers hanging out at HQ not doing there jobs, or waiting at HQ for training. If i were to get Chief, i would make it a priority to have active HRT and Trainers on duty at all times, ensuring our officers get the best and most effective training, inorder to ensure the safety and prosperity of this fine city, by actively patrolling and answering any and all calls for help.
also i would ensure our towing units are actively roaming the city ensuring the citizens park were they are supposed to.
High Command structure will be filled by carefully selection based on experience, loyalty and knowledge of the rules and regulations of the city and other aspects.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
If i were to be elected Chief of Police, i would strive to ensure proper training for all officers, so LSPD can do their work proper and effective. As well i will ensure active HRT at all time, to make sure LSPD has a steady influx of officers ready to patrol and make our city safe.

PR. Being a cornerstone of LSPD would be of high priority. at least one event each day, to inspire and encourage the citizen to join our ranks, and inspire trust and faith in LSPD.

SWAT. Consisting of the best of the best of LSPD officers. they will be put through extensive training, in order to ensure SWAT operates with the best LSPD have to offer. They are the spearhead in RP situations and events, making up the best and brightest of LSPD, SWAT High command will be personally selected from background and experience in order to have the best and brightest leading and teaching them.

IA. In my mind IA should consist of people loyal and not fueled by power, so to get the purest officers able to remain bias no matter what and keep LSPD clean and uncorrupted to the best of there abilities.

Undercover Bureau. Will have a close working relationship with FIB in order to gather evidence and prevent threats to the state.

Traffic Enforcement. My traffic enforcement will be actively cleaning up the streets and making sure proper parking is enforced.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Congratulations

You have been accepted to do an interview.
07/08/2023 at 17:00 (city time)
Make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the interview starts.

See you then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom