Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AbyCash_Merks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
8:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MUxCejArU0I

AbyCash

Player
Player
ICLY: An SAHP officer was in contact with a cannabis seller, so we decided to do an Under cover Operation to arrest the cannabis seller, i went to the FIB for a joint operation and they agreed to help, and asked LSPD for help too. me AbyCash Merks and Willow Blossom both put on undercover clothes and went to the seller to buy the cannabis so we can arrest him after he sold it to us. and when we went to talk to the seller.
The seller said i know you are AbyCash Merks and this is Willow Mage and you guys are police officers, and the officer that texted me is Tate Wald. that is meta gaming because, the seller only had access to Tate Wald information ICLY, because he talked to Willow Blossom who is a corrupt cop with bio ICLY, and she gave him information only about Tate Wald that is it. Willow Blossom never told the seller about AbyCash merks and Willow Blossom and that they were the ones coming to buy and arrest him, and the seller only knew that Tate Wald was a police officer. But there is no way ICLY/RP that the seller would know that AbyCash Merks and Willow Blossom were the ones meeting with him and that they are police officers, and are buying the cannabis from him for an Undercover operation, because we did not tell anybody we are the ones approaching him, and the only people we told that we were approaching the seller, never told the seller about our names. the seller also knew both of our names and recognized our faces even though, he never met us before ICLY. Therefore, the seller Metagamed because the seller is a twink account for Gabe Hoblos from SAHP. that is how he recognized AbyCash Merks and Willow Blossom were police officers.
The seller Metagamed and wasted the SAHP, FIB, and LSPD times ICLY for an undercover operation that took a long time to plan and used a lot of man power.

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
also we have met at court and when i gave you an interview at doc about a drug cartel {me}

AbyCash

Player
Player
I never introduced myself to you or told you my name at DOC or court, so therefore that’s you metagaming even more, cause you know me from your twink account thats in the SAHP. i will happily provide bodycam of our interactions at DOC and court which proves you also metagamed there.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 295512 will recieve punishment for mixing

As for the metagaming claim... not enough evidence here to proove it 100%.​

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
POV Request

Player 281920 please provide POV of the lead up to this situation and the ongoing situation. You have 12 hours to provide.​

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
hello jessica i am player 281920 i no longer have the pov i was already thinking about uploading but i deleted because tbh theres no valid proof of MG if you feel that i need to be punished for it you can go right ahead queen jessica thanks - Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom