Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB mass rule break. GR 6.15 | id 61199 . PG, Forcing RP | id 110432

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ron lopez
Suspect ID
61199 110432
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
14:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G2_sYHC1AZ8

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
ID: 893 Provide Extended Pov ( 1min before)
(You have 8hrs to do so)

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
All on video
We give you demands 2 times and you do not listen, That is failure to comply. Then we can you necessary force. If we wanted to arrest you we would had done so. but we only want you to leave the scene, due to you are interfering with an active crime scene. I just want to point out that you did Fear RP when not listen to or demand at gun point. And you had no problem doing good RP doing our interaction

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
As the pov's provided by the owner of the thread, It is clear that they are not doing any kind of Rule break
(First of all ID: 110432 Gives you a demand to leave the area, and ID: 57804 Told that "We Are investigating" So, they have the ic reason to give you demands to leave the area, Secondly for Gen Rule 6.15, They can shoot you as when you did not listen their demands then you became the criminal as an ic law it is "Failure to comply", So they can kill you and arrest you for that.)
Also.
ID: 893 Will be punished for Fear RP
(As you does not go for the area you stayed there only as you have also given demands to leave the area, it will count as fear RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom