Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlaa Akatsuki
Suspect ID
110432 & 98859
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
18:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Do1mdHqwXjo

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
So i was at my fam house i saw so many cops i reached them to see what happened. didnt got any clue so i just stood there .
then ID: 110432 & ID: 98859 started passport farming . you can also see in pov ID: : 110432 saying '' lets look out some passports'' . TIME STAMP : 0:50

this guy with ID : 110432 came to me and asked for my passport i politely refused and said i dont want to as its my choice they cant force me. TIME STAMP : 01:31
so they ID: 110432 & ID: 98859 just cuffed me and put me in the car for no reason and tried to arrest me . searched my details and also searched me without event asking me when i am not even wanted by the state . TIME STAMP : 02:48 , 03: 28
these guys are just doing passport farming for Grand tickets and forcing Rp on players.

yusf

Player
Player
So i was at my fam house i saw so many cops i reached them to see what happened. didnt got any clue so i just stood there .
then ID: 110432 & ID: 98859 started passport farming . you can also see in pov ID: : 110432 saying '' lets look out some passports'' . TIME STAMP : 0:50

this guy with ID : 110432 came to me and asked for my passport i politely refused and said i dont want to as its my choice they cant force me. TIME STAMP : 01:31
so they ID: 110432 & ID: 98859 just cuffed me and put me in the car for no reason and tried to arrest me . searched my details and also searched me without event asking me when i am not even wanted by the state . TIME STAMP : 02:48 , 03: 28
these guys are just doing passport farming for Grand tickets and forcing Rp on players.
first of all i didnt ask passport from you i asked everybody i didnt metagame comming for you and i asked you many times for you to show your passport you didnt complye this is IC not OOC

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
From the Pov provided by the Owner, There is nothing Force RP done by the officers.
(Firstly, They asked for passports for all the citizens around you, With a Valid reason As they said to you that "We are looking for wanted criminals", So this is an ic reason that is why they can ask for passports, the people around you, Secondly they cuff you because you are not complying with the demands of the officers and at last they ask you "can we search or not". So no rule breaks in this situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom