Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryo vandam
Administrators nickname
magnes_haste
Date
Aug 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/ObUHe2G.png

Ryo Vandam

Player
Player
To whom it May concern
Dear Magnes haste
Dear respected game management,

There is no objection to the measures taken against me and my brother, you have used your absolute right to impose the penalty.

We know and you know that there is someone who has a brother who lives with him in the same house and they have two different devices and sometimes one of them uses the other's device, and there is also another case where the same person has a residence in another country and has his own device there, there are cases of a person logging into an internet cafe, There are cases of those who intentionally violate the laws repeatedly, as if it is a company with its employees working for the benefit of one account
In different cases, the punishment is different, depending on what you see fit

id : 19211 my account
id : 6325 my brother account

I acknowledge that my brother and I failed to read and understand the laws, and violated Law 1.1 of the year without my brother's knowledge

I know I was wrong,. I have spent so much on my account that I own a house and a family on which I have spent all my money, is it possible for me to lose everything I have done in this way?
I worked hard and did my best to achieve what I reached, as I am a human and not an angel and humans make mistakes and there are those who forgive.

We apologize for your anger at us, we need someone to forgive unintended slips.

My brother and I pledge not to make this mistake again. I am ready to give up the money I took from the secondary account, we need at least one last chance
I promise you that no mistake will be made by me or my brother. All Rules will be reviewed again.

Yours sincerely ❤️.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom