Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected DM-RDM-Provoking | ID 296220 - 299070 - 287265

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arian Luciano
Suspect ID
296220 299070 287265
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
1:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcJxzdxkJY

Arian Smith

Player
Player
Dear Administrator, As you can see in the video, three individuals are killing people for no apparent cause at my house 1433. They live three blocks away from us, and this has happened several times. I have reported most of these incidents in game, and admin has either put them in jail or told me to report it in fourms. These are recent footage of them murdering us for no apparent cause. without mentioning any cautions. on our property.

Although it is not my job, I feel a 7-day suspension is the appropriate consequence for these conduct. and I would love to upload additional videos if they are required to grasp the amount of toxicity in this group

Wongchan

Player
Player
Bro no one is getting punished over this 1 not ur pov u wernt killed 2 theres no sound 3 you using ur friends pov lmao dont cry come back out for more. ur provoking in this pov Aswell learn ur place shut ur mouth. also post full pov on last clip u were vdming on that bike.

Wongchan

Player
Player
also no sound in pov so must be hiding overlays which is a 30:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom