Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arian Luciano
Suspect ID
296220 299070 287265
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
2:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wm2KLRfX0M

Arian Smith

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, they were killed towards the beginning of the film and returned to their home before the 15-minute mark.

Last edited:

Zayn Banks

Player
Player
RDM, and Meta gaming, also are fam house, also uses org med kit when off duty, also uses obs at 1:30

Wongchan

Player
Player
you showed pov of u rdming us we trynna leave are house and u camping it

Arian Smith

Player
Player
Nice job trying toedit out the obs
Not my POV. I use G force experience to record, and OPS is for my YouTube video Bec it gives better resolution. you can see the stream layer in the OBS. And by the rules having OBS for stream or making video for my YouTube is not illegal. recording with it to hide layers is illegal and in the video Bec its G force experience there is no layer hiding. if it was OBS recording for the report you wouldn't see the OBS when i ALT + TAB.

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
Here the rules all overlays are Showen in my video Bec its not OBS .

Zayn Banks

Player
Player
Not my POV. I use G force experience to record, and OPS is for my YouTube video Bec it gives better resolution. you can see the stream layer in the OBS. And by the rules having OBS for stream or making video for my YouTube is not illegal. recording with it to hide layers is illegal and in the video Bec its G force experience there is no layer hiding. if it was OBS recording for the report you wouldn't see the OBS when i ALT + TAB.

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
Here the rules all overlays are Showen in my video Bec its not OBS .
the funny thing is that it is your video and you edit it out and you know that all the proof is there

Arian Smith

Player
Player
the funny thing is that it is your video and you edit it out and you know that all the proof is there
There is no law against editing video. I have the video and I put down the report I didn't remove the video it's still in my YouTube .

Arian Smith

Player
Player
If I did anything wrong that proves I'm guilty, I'd be happy to consent to the ban, but you for definitely did something wrong, and since you can't fight it, you point the finger at others to falsely accuse them of something . Sorry, sir, but I did everything by the book. And almost everyone in this city knows that i make videos for org and other stuff to put it on my YouTube channel.

here a example :

Zayn Banks

Player
Player
If I did anything wrong that proves I'm guilty, I'd be happy to consent to the ban, but you for definitely did something wrong, and since you can't fight it, you point the finger at others to falsely accuse them of something . Sorry, sir, but I did everything by the book. And almost everyone in this city knows that i make videos for org and other stuff to put it on my YouTube channel.

here a example :
one video lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom