Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandu Pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: pandu.gg
Your Nickname: Pandu Pluxury
Your ID: 6446
==============================
Additional Information
1.Leader Of Los Santos Vagos.
2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific OrganizationI
I would like to become Leader of Los Santos Vagos because With my unwavering determination and strategic prowess, I am confident that I can unite the Vagos under a common purpose, guiding us towards prosperity and dominance in Los Santos

As the current Head of Department in the FIB, I've witnessed a marked decline in ghetto criminal activity, rendering the community dormant. Drawing on my vast network and contacts in various families, I am resolute in revitalizing the Los Santos Vagos gang, reinstating its dominant and influential position in the region. Through strategic planning and unwavering determination, I aim to galvanize the Vagos into a formidable force once more, fostering unity and leveraging our combined strengths. Together, we shall reignite the spirit of brotherhood and spearhead a new era, commanding respect and leaving an indelible mark on the streets of Los Santos.
With a network of influential contacts at my disposal, I am poised to breathe new life into my gang, revitalizing the once dormant ghetto. Handpicked deputies, boasting experience in gangs, are ready to support me in achieving two successful terms. As a member of the esteemed Kirigaya family, I am confident that their unwavering support will bolster our numbers and provide invaluable assistance to the gang's endeavors. Armed with this formidable alliance and a vision for growth, I am determined to lead with strategic finesse, uniting the community and reigniting the spirit of brotherhood. Together, we shall rise to prominence, leaving an indelible mark on the thriving streets we call home.

Having led a gang in EN 2 previously, I acknowledge the mistakes made and now aspire to rectify them, showcasing my dedication to personal growth and leadership. Eager to seize an opportunity to serve, I commit to a successful and fulfilling term, aiming to lead for two months. My experience as a deputy in various EN 2 gangs has honed my skills, while my current shift to EN drives me to gain valuable experience in this new setting. With determination and a renewed focus, I am determined to lead with wisdom, instilling unity and prosperity within the community, and leaving a positive impact on the streets of EN 3.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. I plan to offer newcomers ample opportunities and maintain consistent communication with them. Often, gangs can be perceived as uninteresting when newcomers receive inadequate attention and interaction. To prevent premature departures, I will actively address this issue, ensuring that they feel welcomed and valued within the gang.
  2. My top priority will be to maintain an immersive in-character (IC) environment at all times. I fully understand the importance of IC interactions, and I will actively encourage all members to engage authentically within the gang. This approach will foster a realistic and enjoyable role-playing experience for everyone involved.
  3. I shall place great emphasis on familiarizing all members of the organization with the established rules and guidelines. It is vital that each individual is well-informed to uphold order, discipline, and foster a collective sense of responsibility within our gang. Through this proactive approach, we can ensure a cohesive and harmonious role-playing experience for everyone involved.
  4. Above all, I will prioritize the implementation of a high standard of roleplay (RP) during scripted events and negotiations. I recognize the utmost importance of RP in crafting engaging and meaningful experiences for our gang. To achieve this, I will actively encourage and foster immersive storytelling, character development, and realistic interactions during these pivotal moments. By elevating our RP standards, we can create a dynamic and enriching role-playing environment that leaves a lasting impact on our members and the community as a whole.

(Thanks For Reading My Application)

🐼
giphy.gif

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for VAGOS interview!

The interview will take place Today 09/08/2023 at 19:30 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please Contact me (.galante.) , rohansatoru or cypx on Discord with any questions about the interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom