Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boriss_Piee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1-1co7j8eb8

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence the evidence .i cannot conclude at this moment.
No third party pov allowed .Upload the correct pov of yours where 85820 is speaking .
You have 8 hours to do​

Korayylcn

Player
Player
First of all, the fact that you are sharing the recording from 1 month ago shows that you do not have knowledge, also there is a slight change in the sound due to the microphone difference, I have never seen such a ridiculous forum before. Also, if I play from different devices, the system of the game perceives it very well because of the IP difference, this job is not up to you.

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
First of all, the fact that you are sharing the recording from 1 month ago shows that you do not have knowledge, also there is a slight change in the sound due to the microphone difference, I have never seen such a ridiculous forum before. Also, if I play from different devices, the system of the game perceives it very well because of the IP difference, this job is not up to you.
can i ask why you are using 2 different discord accounts then and why did you deleted the povs when you are using discord account named korayylcn and didnt delete the videos when you are using discord account named rue.mac (he is trying to deceive admins)

proof 1 in this video this guys using discord account named korayylcn we can kinde confirm the korayylcn also playing on 85820 (someone speaking on discord but we cant hear his voice also we cant hear your voice too so we can think its u)

and if you look at these photos In first photo you can see discord account named korayylcn so we can think one of their name is koray
And in second photo you can see discord account named rue.mac and under the accounts name you can see its says Burak or Rue.
so there is 2 names and i dont think they are same person. (for better proof maybe admin can want IRL ID of korayylcn and he will show his ID to the admin if he really innocent)

Additional information:
Discord ID of rue.mac: 862082357837299755
Discord ID of korayylcn: 556812836924424202

Korayylcn

Player
Player
It's wrong to associate discord and GrandRP with each other. Discord and GrandRP are different things. If I want, I can have 10 accounts in Discord, it has nothing to do with GrandRP. If you can detect that a computer other than my computer is connected to my GrandRP account, I'm willing to take my punishment, but it is impossible to encounter such a situation because I am the only one who logs into this account.

Don't bother people by opening FORUMs unnecessarily.

Korayylcn

Player
Player
Benim için sorun yok. ID 85820 olan kişi olarak tek kişi benim ve başka bir cihazla giriş yapmadığım için bir sonraki forumda başarılar dilerim.

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
Benim için sorun yok. ID 85820 olan kişi olarak tek kişi benim ve başka bir cihazla giriş yapmadığım için bir sonraki forumda başarılar dilerim.
he valla kanka translate kullanmasaniz diyorum artik anlasilmiyor demek istedikleriniz

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
It's wrong to associate discord and GrandRP with each other. Discord and GrandRP are different things. If I want, I can have 10 accounts in Discord, it has nothing to do with GrandRP. If you can detect that a computer other than my computer is connected to my GrandRP account, I'm willing to take my punishment, but it is impossible to encounter such a situation because I am the only one who logs into this account.

Don't bother people by opening FORUMs unnecessarily.
i am still trying to figure out how can you speak flexx sanchez and listen elpouck okan and ataberk at same time without getting confused :)

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
Upon reviewing this report.I decided to reject this report as you did not upload your own POV.
We dont accept others POV for your id​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom