Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamd
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 7-10 h
5. Your Discord : 47xa
6. Your Nickname : Mohammd Ghost
7. Your ID : 299274

1.Leader of LSPD.

A.I have previous experience in the LSPD; I started there as a trainee and worked my way up until I was captain of SWAT in the (EN1) and chief of staff in the (EN3). In addition, I have previous

B. He made each Chief of Staff a supervisor of each department on my side, I was given S.W.A.T and I used to focus on the other departments, so I believe I'll be able to handle five departments, which are:
1.Internal Affairs
2.Field Training Department
3.S.W.A.T
4.Undercover Bureau
5.Parking Enforcement
Each department will be handed quests to finish before the end of each week, with aid from their supervisor.

Internal Affairs: They will ensure that all officials are clean, and if corruption is discovered, they will battle it. They will also examine warehouse video to ensure that no one steals from our arsenal.

Field Training Department (FTD): As the first person an applicant meets from the LSPD, a member of this team will interview citizens, train trainees, and ensure that all officers on the streets are prepared to deal with the most common situations.

S.W.A.T. : I'll make certain that S.W.A.T. is there at all times, and that S.W.A.T. is the first responder to circumstances, rather than focusing on small matters such as arresting/fining/towing, and so on, and that they take the lead in events, situations, and so on.
Undercover Bureau: They'll gather evidence from events, apprehend wanted persons, and put an end to criminal dealings in inventive methods.

Parking Enforcement: The goal is to have as many towers cleaning the streets at the same time as feasible. Their job is to keep Los Santos' roadways clear of abandoned and illegally parked cars. They will not undertake any major LSPD work in order to exceed expectations.

C. I will continue to advocate for the LSPD to be on the streets at all times, ready for any emergency, and to have the appropriate people on hand at all times.

I will also promote these active units. Outstanding promotions will be given to deserving employees.
3.I will always put my officers' understanding of the regulations first. For example, if an NG raid is underway, I will make certain that all units, with the exception of parking enforcement, react. If a gang does not participate in RP, I would correct this IC before demanding that admins/curators ban them/warn the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom