Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhi Krishna
Administrators nickname
Alex ODD
Date
Aug 5, 2023
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gsMFJ7jJ74

Abhi Krishna

Player
Player
Hi I was fasely put in demorgan under some misunderstanding. i had dropped my friend in the parking lot and began to have my dinner. i only have my last 20 mins of instant replay. im attaching my POV here. you can do pc check if required. i havent put any mods to overcome or do something for sleeping mode. i dont remember the exact time that i went for dinner probably i would have gone for 25 mins max. here i have my instant replay. kindly have a look. kindly educate me..

tldr : was afk ingame and was watching movie and having dinner and i have attached pov.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
i was looking for u more than 15 mins and u where not in sleep was all time over u on that parking so or u have used AntiAFK or u have BUG abused that car to not go in sleep - so for 2nd we would provide 30 days ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom