Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaming knights

Player
Player
I would like to file an unban request. Yesterday I posted a complaint against a player and I also got banned for 60 days for invading taxes. I am a new player and is not properly aware about all the rules and joined few days back only. Moreover you can see the pov that I was not trying to invade taxes when buying the apartment. He told me I need the property license and I thought he was giving me property license and I did the the exchange by giving him money [You can see the pov at time spam 8:19]. At that time I was not aware that there is no thing like property license as I told you above that I joined the game few days back only and is not aware about all the mechanics of the game. Secondly I asked him multiple time to just do the real state exchange where I give him money properly according to the game system but he told me to do that I need a license and I have to pay for it. I had inserted the link of the previous thread where I submitted the complaint against him. So I request you to unban me
The link of previous thread where I filed the complaint. Also inserted the pov in this thread.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Closed

Wrong section, Make an admin complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom