Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brownie Soprano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2023
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/p7zhe-_Cqtk

BrownieX

Player
Player
They bore me without doing anything and these people are harassing us. I was born in the family home for the 3rd time, and then they start to rdm again.

Kratos Falcon

Player
Player
when theirs a situation going on it was not casual for you turn on ur pov and come into the fight
like this is rp right then is their no fear for ur life running towards the fire sounds without any arms or anything

stop deceiving gods

keep crying !!! Ur pack got smoked

🚬

Last edited:

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
They bore me without doing anything and these people are harassing us. I was born in the family home for the 3rd time, and then they start to rdm again.
Lmaooo kid your pov is only 30 seconds show the full situation your guys give us demands to leave the area and its clearly seen there is already an ongoing situation:ROFLMAO:.......and one of your fam member is shooting from the hill with sniper its Clearly seen in Your POV (Mini map)

BrownieX

Player
Player
when theirs a situation going on it was not casual for you turn on ur pov and come into the fight
like this is rp right then is their no fear for ur life running towards the fire sounds without any arms or anything

top deceiving gods

keep crying !!! Ur pack got smoked

🚬
I didn't do anything, I don't even take a gun in my hand

BrownieX

Player
Player
Lmaooo kid your pov is only 30 seconds show the full situation your guys give us demands to leave the area and its clearly seen there is already an ongoing situation:ROFLMAO:.......and one of your fam member is shooting from the hill with sniper its Clearly seen in Your POV (Mini map)
I just clipped the part where the events started. I have a recording of 5 minutes.

Kratos Falcon

Player
Player
I didn't do anything, I don't even take a gun in my hand
why u walking inside situation then ?

no fear of life

FOR ADMIN: MERCY KILLING

Your fam members are in a situation they fighting and who are you trying to walk in a gunfight
If you dont have a gun stay back.

Your guys even Mercy killed a lot of people including you, they will get a forum too

Stop deceiving admins. You were smoked nothing will happen if you become a forum warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom