Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vladimir Standl
Administrators nickname
Notix Haze
Date
Aug 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tWkxC-Anei0

Ali alahmad

Player
Player
I got blacklisted now for refuse PC check ..

Admin come to PC check me and I didn't know what is reason only have this thread onboard

And there is no cheat on it ..
Admins have right to check me any time I have no problem to PC check
I was in event vineyard and got teleported then electric got out in same time
I'm not lying and this problem in my country any game or windows logs can proof that I got electric out alot I live in Iraq I
I opened in 5 min and text all admins
I waited in grand RP call while I'm baned and thats what happen in PC check from 20min

this is a recording from what happend at PC check
this message he banned for in the PC check pops out to every single player who uses any type of redux
i dont know why they kicked from the call even though its a known msg that pops when u open the game with redux on it
I never cheated on any game, also iam ready for another FAIR pc check at anytime

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Hello,

I would’ve appreciated if you had explained the full situation:

I teleported you to myself and asked you to join VC for your pc check saying you have 20 secs you kept ignoring and ignoring and then you said 1 min I gave you a chance at 1 min too . You said you have error . I still gave you benefit of doubt and asked you to message me on discord. And then somehow you decided to quit the game and after 10 mins I get a message from you saying you’re back.
and you basically created a scenario saying that your electricity went out when in reality you went back and cleared the files. We are fully aware that message pops up if you have any redux no doubt , but that message also pops up when there’s an editing/deletion in files.

All I see is clear deceiving and lying to senior administration from your side. And hence you’re blacklisted

Ali alahmad

Player
Player
Hello,

I would’ve appreciated if you had explained the full situation:

I teleported you to myself and asked you to join VC for your pc check saying you have 20 secs you kept ignoring and ignoring and then you said 1 min I gave you a chance at 1 min too . You said you have error . I still gave you benefit of doubt and asked you to message me on discord. And then somehow you decided to quit the game and after 10 mins I get a message from you saying you’re back.
and you basically created a scenario saying that your electricity went out when in reality you went back and cleared the files. We are fully aware that message pops up if you have any redux no doubt , but that message also pops up when there’s an editing/deletion in files.

All I see is clear deceiving and lying to senior administration from your side. And hence you’re blacklisted
Iam NOT deceiving and lying to senior administration
you can ask anyone playing on the server from IRAQ about our electricity here or you can go google it urself you will know what iam talking about
also if u pc checked me correctly u will know if i cleared or deleted anything from my pc but u kicked me from VC as you saw that redux/mod msg pop out. (which is shown in my pov i sent here)
Iam requesting a FAIR pc check since you can see if i deleted or removed anything when my electricity cut out at that time

Regards.

Ali alahmad

Player
Player

And if you do not mind as it causes a lot of confusion to me, How is this POV sus in the first place?! like where is the abnormal thingy here I came behind him then did shot him 2 shotgun bullets which got him killed

Dark.

Player
Player
everyone who have Redux, Roads , Skins in game files get this measge you dont have to download cheats to get it

Dark.

Player
Player
and how is he cheating if he killed him from behinde any one can do this

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u have refused PC check u received correct ban
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom