Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Pickle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1J0Ga7ZZWPY

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
you are running in the middle of the road and red zone what can i do i have to stop and wait for you to kill me normally i pass fast if someone stops in front of me my car hits them in the middle of the road

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
you vdm 4 times is this normal?
I go to the beach market, isn't it normal? I'm shopping and you're trying to shoot people in the middle of the road, you really think that I should stop the car and say hi to you man, come on shoot me? If you're standing in the middle of the road, people with low renderings can bump into you very easily without seeing you.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
And I don't stop the car and come back and shoot you nonstop, I go to the beach market a few times, I try to get away from you because you stopped on the road, you try to shoot me, normally I try to get away from there immediately.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
If you paid attention, if you look at the video again, you'll see that I'm not stopping, I'm going to my job, so I have nothing to do with you, it's normal that I accidentally bump into you because you're standing in the middle of the road..

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
Approved

ID 263061 will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom