Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Lewis
Suspect ID
302215, 194164
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
03:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i86r2ICng5Y

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
Everything is in the POV

For extra context here is the conversation translated to English;

Me, to refer that I stole her shoes with a script: Is that 36.5? (In Turkish: 36.5 mu?) (Also you can see in the begging of POV that I am holding a shoe on my hands, I don't have the POV while taking off the shoes, the only reason I turned on my bodycam is because they started shooting me after I took off the shoes)
302215: Stop bro (Ya, bi dur kanka)
Me: Mmhm, okay, okay (Mmhm, tamam, tamam)
Again me with a no intention to shoot anyone, taking my gun off and asking as a joke : So who are we shooting, who are we shooting? (In Turkish: Kimi vuruyoruz, kimi vuruyoruz?)
Then 194164 comes and punches me a couple of times and I say: Stop, for fuck sake (In Turkish:Bi dur, amına koyayım)

Last edited:

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
Let admin tell u and ban u for it kanka
All I say is `36.5 mu kanka?` because she has her shoes off and that's literally a joke in character, and the other thing I say is `Dur, amına koyayım` is to the guy who is punching me (it's definitely not by mistake, you stop because I ran and then you guys shot me), It's not even close to an OOC insult, I wouldn't even count it as an insult, it's a slang, not an insult. Jeez, learn your stuff

Antonio Narcos

Player
Player
All I say is `36.5 mu kanka?` because she has her shoes off and that's literally a joke in character, and the other thing I say is `Dur, amına koyayım` is to the guy who is punching me (it's definitely not by mistake, you stop because I ran and then you guys shot me), It's not even close to an OOC insult, I wouldn't even count it as an insult, it's a slang, not an insult. Jeez, learn your stuff
its okay kanka i think u dont know how GR 3.1 work let admin tell u its okay dont delet it keep it like this

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
ANY FL INSULT IS OOC INSULT KANKA

Here is the thing my dude, it's not an insult and you know it. That will be the last time you hear from me, enjoy your demorgan.

Oh, I know the rules way better than you, don't you worry about that. 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. Do you even know what OOC means, its `Out of Character` insult. First of all, I do not talk OOC in there and second of all what I say isn't an insult, it's a slang.

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
you are harassing the girl, you are mal
How is this even harrasing? Also once she told me to cut it off this is exaclty what I did. I also was talking in chatacter in there cuz I took the girls shoes off by using in game script.

You guys making this topic way bigger than what it is, it's actually really funny. "Harrasing a girl?" oh come on, dont be funny

Last edited:

Berceste

Player
Player
He was asking me disturbing questions about finding out my foot number, I ask the turkish admin to take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom