Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdu_DCartel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
7:11
Proofs
https://imgur.com/IFVQXk1

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
i apologize , i wasn't aware that it was inaccessible as i do not participate in raids often , it wont happen a second time
Funny how yall came to us talking about inaccessible roof when ours was 100% accessible then you do this.
And a lot of people including me didn't know a lot about the rules so we learn from demorgan which is where you're going.

stackb

Player
Player
Can you show this member on the roof alive? All I can see is an ID.

stackb

Player
Player
Are you saying I can teleport him on top of the roof after I kill him?
I have full POV if needed too buddy.
I don't know how you made that up? I never said anything relevant to that lmao ? Yes though please provide the full pov. Show my member up on the roof shooting down breaking a rule ! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
This is the only POV you're getting since ur some random but if admin asks for more then ill put more.
Also ur member LITERALLY admitted to it and I have the screenshot of you apologizing for it too so idk what you're trying here.

stackb

Player
Player
This is the only POV you're getting since ur some random but if admin asks for more then ill put more.
Also ur member LITERALLY admitted to it and I have the screenshot of you apologizing for it too so idk what you're trying here.
No ID shows in the Pov you provided how do I know that's the same person? I'm some random? Cool bro. I am leader of the family you are accusing of breaking rules so I'm most related to this situation not some random. I am just making sure all rules are being followed here in this investigation. Also Where did my member admit? You mean above? Thats just a person on forums how do you know thats the same person in the footage? ANYONE can comment not sure what you're trying to do it here.

dcartel

Player
Player
Thats not even POV? Thats a screenshot wheres the rest of this situation?
No need buddy this is 100% inaccessible admins you can check the house and see he came in from outside the raid ontop of the house multiple of them have been punished for this before and they still break the rule

Last edited:

stackb

Player
Player
Steph Silverburn Hey respectfully, I'm wondering why this thread wasn't locked when put into review? Comments continue hours after being put into review.

dcartel

Player
Player
Steph Silverburn Hey respectfully, I'm wondering why this thread wasn't locked when put into review? Comments continue hours after being put into review.
Yea u say that cuz u know when we reply we are right and that it’s the truth. keep breaking rules rohdes

stackb

Player
Player
Yea u say that cuz u know when we reply we are right and that it’s the truth. keep breaking rules rohdes
This comment is toxic. We have had our unofficial for 8 months now so shows how many rules we break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom