Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Requesting POV 287882,281829,27032,293389,290794 / Inaccessible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Rohdes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
6:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OxAWOC2z85Y

stackb

Player
Player
I am requesting Pov from the following IDs: 287882,281829,27032,293389, and ID 290794 respectfully. My POV request stems from a raid in which we had entered a roof from the only possible way. Throughout the 3 POVs I have provided you will notice they come from a side of the roof in which the only access is on the opposite side.

This is the ONLY way up to this roof as far as I could tell:
dwIksCT.png

Following our raid, one of our members could actually see where there Heli possibly had landed while checking if the area was accessible.
You can see where we saw their possible entrance here:

QEDI2In.png

I am requesting POV from the IDs that had entered provide POV of this incident so we may see how they entered the roof. Also, if they had landed their Helicopter on this roof in the image above which is indeed my theory, it would have been landed on an adjacent roof that was completely non accessible in which they then jumped onto the roof we were raiding on. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Here is mine and 1 more of my members Povs to help you see this as clearly as possible:

Last edited:

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
Funny how in the POV named "bodycam" at 8:19 you're picking up a weapon and ammo with your gun in hand. Nice PG.
And dont worry if you take it down I have it.
And your boy isn't recording his desktop because ur clearly in a call so his POV is prob getting rejected.

Kobe bean

Player
Player
If you are on the roof.. how is it inaccessible? On top of that PG (8:21) nice job.

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
You guys clearly show you dont understand GRP rules, more and more you seem to amaze me. RAIDING IS OOC. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TALKING! SMH. lol.
at least we know the diff between inaccessible and accessible.

Red Calipso

Player
Player
If you are on the roof.. how is it inaccessible? On top of that PG (8:21) nice job.
Family Raid is OOC.
Also you can access the roof from the front (parking area of that building). Question is how did you guys get from the back side area? since there is only 1 way of going up the roof.

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
We will let administrator decide that as that's the purpose of my post thank you very much.
Funny how I just asked admin about PG in OOC and they said its not allowed. Nice argument.

dcartel

Player
Player
Well let’s the see what the admins say and again nice pg gotta make sure u get punished for that

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
I am requesting Pov from the following IDs: 287882,281829,27032,293389, and ID 290794 respectfully. My POV request stems from a raid in which we had entered a roof from the only possible way. Throughout the 3 POVs I have provided you will notice they come from a side of the roof in which the only access is on the opposite side.

This is the ONLY way up to this roof as far as I could tell:
dwIksCT.png

Following our raid, one of our members could actually see where there Heli possibly had landed while checking if the area was accessible.
You can see where we saw their possible entrance here:

QEDI2In.png

I am requesting POV from the IDs that had entered provide POV of this incident so we may see how they entered the roof. Also, if they had landed their Helicopter on this roof in the image above which is indeed my theory, it would have been landed on an adjacent roof that was completely non accessible in which they then jumped onto the roof we were raiding on. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Here is mine and 1 more of my members Povs to help you see this as clearly as possible:
Yo bro you forgot this POV from one of your members that has the PG in it. Don't worry tho I got you.
Hello admin as you can probably see he edited his post to take out the self-report from there member but don't worry I got you guys.

dcartel

Player
Player
Damn so he’s lying and editing vids now crazy how you know your wrong and know it’s self report

stackb

Player
Player
Yo bro you forgot this POV from one of your members that has the PG in it. Don't worry tho I got you.
Hello admin as you can probably see he edited his post to take out the self-report from there member but don't worry I got you guys.
This video is included in FULL 12min. at the top, please stop being toxic.

Last edited:

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
I just realized the POV he’s providing isn’t even his. Please read forum rules before wasting admin’s time since they work hard everyday. And as a leader of unoff I’m very surprised you don’t know a lot of rules.

And your main POV only shows 2 things.
1. Your member is using illegal recording software because he’s in windowed mode and you don’t see anything on the bottom of the screen and his discord isn’t being recorded.
2. He PG by picking up items while having a weapon in his hand.

Red Calipso

Player
Player
I just realized the POV he’s providing isn’t even his. Please read forum rules before wasting admin’s time since they work hard everyday. And as a leader of unoff I’m very surprised you don’t know a lot of rules.

1. Your member is using illegal recording software because he’s in windowed mode and you don’t see anything on the bottom of the screen and his discord isn’t being recorded.
How did your application for unoff go?
Speaking of rules.
Make sure to not take hostages when you are not unoff.

What is the illegal software recording?

Last edited:

stackb

Player
Player

I've asked many times can we let the admins decide why do you continue to be toxic and comment? Please leave it for the Admins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom