Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fred Doofenschmirtz
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Aug 6, 2023
Time
20:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nov1j2Mh6Y

Fred VaIencia

Player
Player
I was driving my friend to parking lot and bloods were blocking the road. I know i did CR but it was not Mass CR. You can clearly see in the video.

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hello, you saw all the red cars and people there and had chance to go around different way but you decided to keep going and hit them and all the cars. Also, Didn't even take time to go say sorry if it really was an accident instead you drove off. Which makes it look not close to mistakes and more like on purpose.

Şehmistan

Player
Player
Hello, you saw all the red cars and people there and had chance to go around different way but you decided to keep going and hit them and all the cars. Also, Didn't even take time to go say sorry if it really was an accident instead you drove off. Which makes it look not close to mistakes and more like on purpose.
Zeke dont get me wrong but they were literallty block the whole road and robbing someone middle in the road . And also how can you appologize some other gang members middle of the ghetto. Thats nothing to with RP.

Shenn

Forum Gamer
Player
zeke btw if he will try to say sorry after hit them they will shoot him i think as you can see on pov they are blocking all road and i think his car cant stop without hit them

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
zeke I don't want you to take this as an insult or anything, but it is true that he did CR there, but I don't think he entered the MASS and if he wanted to change the road there, he could have hit the wall and that's why he could have been killed and robbed and even if he tried to apologize there, he would have been killed and robbed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom