Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AhmetBey Alejandro
Suspect ID
16056/404/14809
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2023
Time of violation
01:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwoPLVFiug

AhmetBey

Player
Player
While climbing the slope with my friend, we saw 3 people. Their identities were low. I wanted to go to their parents' house and look up their family names to find out who they were.

While looking at the full family names, they killed me right away without making any requests and entering the RP, and then they finished.

ABO Zain

Player
Player
Bro if you want to check our names our family you can ask us easy instead of going to our family door trying to rob or raid the house
we are Infront of you and you can respect us and ask us about what you want .
imagine in your life someone going direct trying to enter your house you let him enter without any respect for you like that ???

I am the one who kill you and I accept take the punishment

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting
ID 78899 to include longer evidence of the situation (60-90 Seconds at least before the incident)

You Have 12 Hours To Provide

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
While climbing the slope with my friend, we saw 3 people. Their identities were low. I wanted to go to their parents' house and look up their family names to find out who they were.

While looking at the full family names, they killed me right away without making any requests and entering the RP, and then they finished.
Lol , u wanna me to wait u to look at my fam name 😄

AhmetBey

Player
Player
Requesting
ID 78899 to include longer evidence of the situation (60-90 Seconds at least before the incident)

Before the event, while I was waiting normally at my family home, my friend saw 3 people upstairs and we went there.

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
+ not 1 min you didnt say before 5 min he come and i gived to him 5 sec to leave fam house lets him provide a full pov

AhmetBey

Player
Player
Requesting

pov starts here this is all pov

AhmetBey

Player
Player
+ not 1 min you didnt say before 5 min he come and i gived to him 5 sec to leave fam house lets him provide a full pov
you didn't want me, you didn't count me or your voice is gone this full view of the game and none of you here have a voice

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 16056 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
(When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.)

As of IDs 404 & 14809, there is no clear evidence that they shot or participated in the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom