Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours (9 to 10 hours on weekends)
5. Your Discord: hitman08.
6. Your Nickname: UchihaX Ironic
7. Your ID: 35067

Additional information

1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(1) The first reason I want leadership of Marabunta because its the first gang I joined when I started playing Grand RP. Marabunta is the home for many aspiring players who want to roleplay as a gangster, Climb the rank ladder and set up their own Mafia Empire. I really enjoy being in gangs as its the most flexible org to work in and you are your own boss. I really enjoy roleplaying as a gangster as well and it would be an honourable chance to lead a group of people with the same goal to dominate ghetto and be the best there ever was and will be!

(2)Second reason would be that I have a lot of gang experience and I have also been 3 X underdeputy of Marabunta, 1 X underdeputy of bloods, Rank 13 ( Warlord) In families and on rank 12 in ballas. So I think I have more than enough experience to lead people and I also have a lot of experience in it. In leos, I am ex Major General of NG (28), COS OF LSPD (27), COS OF SAHP (27), DHOD OF FIB (24) and COS OF GOV (27). So I think I would be the best bet for the curators of crime as I am aware of all state and OOC laws and I also know how to lead a bunch of people into success.

(3) The Third reason is, I have a lot of experience in both gangs and leo orgs so I know all the plans and techniques from both sides and I always prove myself as the Jack of all trades. I will make sure to update all my gang members no matter its their first day! I will help them learn all military and police tactics I have learnt in my experience and will make them aware with the possible plans leos may have agaisnt us during events.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization:
Many Gang leaders forget their promises after becoming a leader and their entire term ends up getting either toxic or unlikable by new members. I would make sure there is 0 toxicity during my term and none would be tolerated by me. Many gangs also go super inactive after being active for a few days after a new term has started but my term would be active from day 1 to day 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom