Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mystic Falls
Administrators nickname
Ibti Loco
Date
Aug 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/1cawY1Q https://i.imgur.com/9uDRp5r.png

Kirito Kazuto

Player
Player
Hello sir! I applied network graphic mods to garnd rp but before applying I also asked admin that can we add visual mods to grand rp? and they said yes and also told me about GR 4.1 rule as you can see in screenshot i provided. After that I applied just visual mods. I didnt add any skins, drug effect nothing. But due to this graphic mod my death screen effect was changed a little and i didn't know about that. Please I am really sorry about this situation but i really didnt know that this graphic mod is illegal. I am new player and didn't know about this death screen effect issue. I already deleted that graphic mod and I assure you that I will never use any Graphic mod ever again in Grand RP. Please, you can review my account I literally don't have any warning so far. I respect all the Rules and Admins and Just want to Enjoy the game. I am also ready for my PC check. Please accept my request and Unban me. Thank you.
(also I made forum earlier in which i wrote wrong admin name in topic and thats why I thought that forum might get closed due to wrong topic (and it also got closed) and thats the only reason I made 2nd forum with correct Admin name, My intention was not to spam topics in forum, just that i didnt know that we dont have to make another forum for wrong admins name in topic but Alex Odd sir banned me for spamming topic on forum, I appologize for making 2nd forum but i never intended to spam, I just wanted to make a forum with correct admins name. Still again sorry for this now i got to know this Rule also and I will never do this mistake again)
I deleted all the mods and providing you POV without any mods

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment will be reduced​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom