Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hamza branndoon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2023
Time of violation
18:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tepf5g

McodexD

Player
Player
So let me get this you provide a 10 seconds video that has 0 legibility and no volume using illegal skin redux. are you meta gaming and that's why there is no audio? plus the person you are accusing doesn't even kill you in that footage we can't hear anything in your video it's not a minute long you did not die what exactly are your basses to your POV request

Diogo Galilei

Player
Player
So let me get this you provide a 10 seconds video that has 0 legibility and no volume using illegal skin redux. are you meta gaming and that's why there is no audio? plus the person you are accusing doesn't even kill you in that footage we can't hear anything in your video it's not a minute long you did not die what exactly are your basses to your POV request
first of all there is the pov with sound and more time, in a informal doesnt exist meta gaming, its a ooc event, a pov request dont need a 1 minute if the admin clearly can see the situation, we are talking in portuguese so my friend says "atrás atrás" what means behind, and the same guy who killed him killed me its logic pov with sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom