Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Michael
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: BST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: depends on a particular day, but I cover most timezones from around 10 AM to 3-4 AM.
5. Average online per day: anywhere from 4 to 12 hours.
6. Your Discord: thefibdirector
7. Your Nickname: John Morozov
8. Your ID: 29012
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I had all RP I ever wanted to get; I was a leader for 2 terms, deputy, high command, civilian, gang member, etc. and lately, wherever I go I can't find satisfaction and fun from RP so I want to do something different while still being on the grand rp project.

2. What are your strengths?
I've had all kinds of experiences such as being a low-rank, high-command, deputy, and leader of organizations. I know how people feel and what they go through so I am able to find the correct approach to nearly every person. I have the knowledge of the rules, and the experience to solve situations and help people by giving my advice, etc.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I have a short fuse and sometimes overreact to things that people do.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Don't have any businesses.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom