Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raja Blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2023
Time of violation
03:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a6FtoKt7i4I

.Ashton

Player
Player
it was not intentionally, after the countdown started i pressed keys on my keyboard and it started moving without the engine being ON due to server issues..

Last edited:

.Ashton

Player
Player
even in my bodycam, i didnt realises my bike is moving untill it moves soo far from my spawn location and get visible on my screen...my engines were off but still my bike were moving..it was not intentional..

pov:

Last edited:

.Ashton

Player
Player
Bike moving right side instead of straight?
in every death race event....when the countdown start 5.4...... i put my fingers on W and A button .... tell me how this is intentional, i didnt even know that my bike is moving untill my bike travels little bit from my spawn location and appeared on my screen that my bike is moving...see my pov, before the start of event, i dont even see myself

Raja Krishna

Player
Player
in every death race event....when the countdown start 5.4...... i put my fingers on W and A button .... tell me how this is intentional, i didnt even know that my bike is moving untill my bike travels little bit from my spawn location and appeared on my screen that my bike is moving...see my pov, before the start of event, i dont even see myself
Ok Let the admins Decide If you are right then you wont get punishment

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Approved

Intentional or not, you pressed keys and started moving early because of it. It didn't give you an advantage as you didn't win. Therefore this will be minor punishment, but it will be punished.

ID 139661 will receive a punishment for (minor) bug abuse​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom