Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Owen Makelele
Administrators nickname
Notix_Haze
Date
Aug 8, 2023
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/qLzjTHAVJbhB

RONIN22

Player
Player
I was banned for no reason even though I did nothing, no topic was opened about me, yesterday out of the blue, my account crashed in the blackmarket and my processor malfunctioned, so I had to enter from my work computer, I had to enter from my work computer, if I was banned for this reason, there can be no such nonsense, if you want me to prove it, I can show my computer, one is my work computer, one is my desktop computer, I have gta installed on both computers, and because my computer malfunctioned, as I said, I logged in from my work computer, my rockstar account and everything is the same, I did not log in with a different account, but I was banned, what is the reason for this, I am complaining about this admin Notix_Haze, I want this issue to be corrected and my ban to be removed, or explain to me why I am banned.

ID 135591

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom