Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ameer hamza

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: +05:30 GMT

4. Average online per day: 6-8hrs

5. Your Discord: gojokun21

6. Your Nickname: Luce White

7. Your ID: 2345

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Leading Marabunta holds special meaning as my first gang in Grand RP, where players become gangsters, climb ranks, and build Empires. Flexibility and control make leading appealing. Immersive gangster roleplay, street energy, and interactions captivate. Taking charge would be an honor, uniting us to dominate the virtual ghetto, leaving a lasting mark as underworld legends – not just power, but a legacy.
  1. My Grand RP Beginnings: Marabunta, my first gang, lets me be a gangster, climb ranks, and create Empires.
  2. Leading and Bonding: As a leader, I guide with choices, enjoy roleplay, and unite in the streets.
  3. Gaming Legacy: Taking charge means dominating virtually, leaving a lasting impact, and becoming in-game legends.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Character Development:
    Encourage members to create well-rounded characters with backstories and motivations, fostering deeper interactions.
  • Collaborative Creativity: Embrace diverse perspectives and skills among gang members to generate engaging and unpredictable roleplay scenarios.
  • Shared Narrative Building: Inspire all members to contribute to the gang's story through their character's actions, decisions, and personal arcs.

My Goals
  1. Zero Toxicity: Ensure a toxic-free environment throughout my leadership term, actively addressing and preventing negative behavior.
  2. Consistent Engagement: Maintain high activity levels from the outset, sustaining gang participation and enthusiasm from day 1 to day 30.
  3. Fulfilling Promises: Uphold commitments made as a leader, avoiding pitfalls that lead to being disliked or untrustworthy.
  4. Strong Member Relations: Establish positive relationships with new and existing members, fostering a welcoming and enjoyable experience.

THANKS FOR READING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom