Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mirza livii
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Aug 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_YFMc0OCf6M

Asadullah

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere regret for my actions that led to the suspension of my main account, [Mirza Livii]. I fully acknowledge and take responsibility for violating rule 1.4 by having more than one additional account, which I understand is against the game's policies.

I want to begin by apologizing to the entire Grand community, the players, and the moderation team for my lapse in judgment. My actions were inexcusable, and I understand the negative impact they can have on the integrity of the game. I deeply regret my decision and assure you that I have learned my lesson.

Since the suspension of my accounts, I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and their consequences. I understand the importance of fair play and maintaining a level playing field for all players. I genuinely love and enjoy Grand, and I am committed to being a responsible and respectful member of the community.

I want to assure you that I have deleted any additional accounts that I had, and I pledge to strictly adhere to the game's rules moving forward. I understand that trust is something that needs to be rebuilt, and I am willing to put in the effort to regain the trust of both the moderation team and the Grand community.

I kindly request a second chance for my main account, [ Mirza Livii].

I understand that the moderation team's decision regarding my appeal is final, and I will respect and abide by whatever decision is made. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I am truly sorry for my actions and any inconvenience they may have caused.

Asadullah

Player
Player
Please lock for admins only some people just reply but they dont know anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom