Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suspect_Kleiner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2023
Time of violation
10:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UuaqLzPDtmA

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
for the reviewing admin he wasn't there for informal !

MisterDope

Player
Player
I was doing my undercover work, they came, I ran in fear for my life, everything is clear in the video, and as extra at the end of my pov they gave me a parent insult.
My Pov:

Aryaman Dhir

Player
I was doing my undercover work, they came, I ran in fear for my life, everything is clear in the video, and as extra at the end of my pov they gave me a parent insult.
My Pov:
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

You deserve a warn man

Aryaman Dhir

Player
1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn List of all green zones

MisterDope

Player
Player
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

You deserve a warn man
am not gonna argue here, I will let the admin see, I clearly had an easy escape you guys were slow, and you know you're the ones in the wrong thats why you're spamming rules here to try to convince us.

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
Approved

ID 187367 will receive a punishment for PG
ID 282396 will receive a punishment for GR 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom