Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eric Dope
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2023
Time of violation
12:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7HeLhMnb8&ab_channel=G33kChan

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
Stop talking to yourself, use either google translate or start learning how to write properly here no one understand what your trying to say here, and learn how to play in the city.

Oliver Flex

Jai Shree Ram :)
Player
Stop talking to yourself, use either google translate or start learning how to write properly here no one understand what your trying to say here, and learn how to play in the city.
i am saying you doing cr their is no cr from my side
and second thing is you give me demand and their is only situation is fight ok you killed me first and i dont shoot you
their is no rdm from my side rdm doing 251266 id

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
Now you are a bit more clear at least, you guys did power gaming as well but i didn't even wanna say that but i see you are trying to defend yourself badly, just stop dude let gods do their job.
You are a part of this team, if one of you shoots me with no demands then you are all involved in this scenario.
you tried to shot me but you got rammed by your own guy.

Oliver Flex

Jai Shree Ram :)
Player
Now you are a bit more clear at least, you guys did power gaming as well but i didn't even wanna say that but i see you are trying to defend yourself badly, just stop dude let gods do their job.
You are a part of this team, if one of you shoots me with no demands then you are all involved in this scenario.
check this pov i demand that person and he not give demand to me and start shooting

you give demand and fight start
ya god know everything

Devraj Chak

Player
Player
u dont see rdm is done by 251266 with ar and 298916 and 256645 just arrived and u give demand then the he tried to protect himself be clever

Devraj Chak

Player
Player
PG hhaha I dont see it

Devraj Chak

Player
Player
So these guys start shooting with no demands on hourly valuable containers, as u see he also CR hes own friend.
Last hour they did the same and CR me non stop, but my Pov didn't worked at that time unfortunately, there is a total chaos and violation's on hourly basis over there.
dont need to say lie u just got a pov and u say ur POV didnt work

Luke Lupus

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Approved

Your POV doesn't show the whole situation for the first gun fight
His ID can't be seen either
You gave them demands so they can shoot you, however
ID 277780 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 251266 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.