Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Federal

Player
Player
Information

Your name: Kareem
Your age: 20
Time zone: UTC+2
Average online per day 6-7 hours
Your Discord: kareeem41
Your Nickname: Leo Profit
Your ID: 15985

Additional information

Leader of Marubunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I aspire to lead Marubunta and address the organization's flaws caused by its isolation. I have noticed a decline in positive activities and a slowdown in robberies, which I intend to rectify. My main focus will be to restore the organization's previous good activities and increase Fort Zancudo raids. While I may not have extensive turf experience, I am well-versed in all the rules of the ghetto. My goal is to develop my leadership skills while creating a better environment for everyone within the org.

Another aspect I aim to enhance in the organization is the level of roleplay. I intend to actively organize events like Store Robberies and Gun Store heists, as they often lack significant roleplay elements. My primary goal during my 30-day leadership tenure will be to conduct a substantial number of events, with a target of completing at least 60. Additionally, I plan to collaborate with John Sceptre to organize joint events, providing all organizations with exciting prospects during this period. By doing so, I am confident we can significantly improve the overall roleplay experience within the organization.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Firstly, I will implement a comprehensive interview process for potential gang members. This approach addresses the recurring issue of gangs disbanding due to rule violations by their members.

Secondly, I intend to work closely with my deputies and turf team to achieve a goal of securing at least 60 percent of the turf. While achieving 100 percent turf is unrealistic based on my past experiences, 60 percent target remains feasible and practical.

Thirdly, I plan to shift our interactions from relying solely on forums to adopting an in-character (IC) approach. For instance, if a law enforcement officer violates an OOC rule, our response will involve roleplay. This might include taking a hostage from the same law enforcement organization, all within the bounds of proper roleplay rules and procedures and without metagaming or mixing.

Lastly, I'm confident that upon assuming leadership, I can immediately recruit approximately 10 active individuals.

Leo Federal

Player
Player
GTA5_2023-07-04_13-01-55.png

Chaitanya Naidu

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom