Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
21:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/x385k9

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Player 1317, Mixed and said in quotes "Do you play on a bean bag or something because your chair cannot support your weight?" which is clearly an ooc insult and he is mixing.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
why are you making multiple reports on the same situation? You've already made one report on me from this situation that;s still pending.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Sad to see this player is still here he ruins my RP experience aswell and I don't have a fun time when he insults me OOCly every single time hopefully he gets taken care off so many of us who gets our RP ruined by this person can have a good time RPing.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
The situation lasted over 20 minutes, this is a different incident, i'd like to make staffs job easier!
no it is not, this situation is the exact same situation from which you have already reported me on, putting it in different reports does not make it easier for staff as they have to go through multiple reports instead of looking at one.

itoda

Blocked
Blocked
Sad to see this player is still here he ruins my RP experience aswell and I don't have a fun time when he insults me OOCly every single time hopefully he gets taken care off so many of us who gets our RP ruined by this person can have a good time RPing.
My favourite transexual! Good to see you Sara. Also love your contribution to the server, you being committed with the whole "I'm a woman" despite being a man.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
My favourite transexual! Good to see you Sara. Also love your contribution to the server, you being committed with the whole "I'm a woman" despite being a man.
Hopefully the admins see this and permanently block your forum account. You and your group of friends have brought nothing but straight toxicity to this server lmao, maybe go out for a walk and clear your mind.

itoda

Blocked
Blocked
Hopefully the admins see this and permanently block your forum account. You and your group of friends have brought nothing but straight toxicity to this server lmao, maybe go out for a walk and clear your mind.
Please don't wish that on me when I am thankful for your tranny roleplay, nothing negative here :)

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Please don't wish that on me when I am thankful for your tranny roleplay, nothing negative here :)
Awwww someones sad a woman never paid attention to him so he calls all the woman trannies cause he's pressed about being lonely :(((( its okay maybe one day

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I just want tranny attention :( was told you got a big peepee
It's funny reading your forum posts every single female is a tranny to you literally disgusting and I genuinely hope they remove you and your group of friends from this server so we can all have fun RPing.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I don't know why you two are deciding to have an off topic arguement on a thread that has nothing to do with either of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom