Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Makeveli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Houssam Yacoubi
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : samjacoubi
6. Your Nickname : Sam Makeveli
7. Your ID : 1974
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

I aspire to take on the role of leader within Marabunta Grande. My background includes extensive involvement with various gangs like Vagos, Marabunta, and Bloods. Throughout my experiences in these groups, I've derived a great deal of enjoyment, particularly from engaging in gang-related roleplay. My desire to assume leadership stems from my comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of life in the ghetto and its associated regulations. If granted leadership, I am confident in my ability to cultivate an enjoyable atmosphere within the gang while ensuring that all members adhere to the established guidelines and remain well-versed in the rules of the streets, along with the associated consequences for any transgressions. Leveraging my familiarity with the city and the connections I've established, I believe I possess the capability to lead a gang that excels in both events and the challenges posed by the Los Santos environment.
-------------------------

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I believe that my leadership capabilities are strong, owing to my past experiences and my unwavering dedication to driving the gang toward success. I've held the position of Underboss within different families for a span of one month, during which I actively managed various aspects such as organization, leadership, recruitment, and community engagement. Notably, I received no admonishments throughout the events I spearheaded, all of which enjoyed an impressive success rate of 95%. In my view, a Leader should inherently possess these qualities, rather than relying on others to fulfill these roles. My approach to gang organization is marked by meticulous attention to detail, and I am motivated to promptly rectify any shortcomings that emerge.
-------------------------

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Regarding leadership appointments, I intend to select individuals with extensive experience to form my high command and deputy positions. This ensures that the core leadership team is well-equipped to make informed decisions
Ultimately, my vision revolves around fostering a rich roleplay experience, cultivating camaraderie among factions, and upholding an atmosphere of respect and growth within the gang.

14- The Boss
13- The Second
12- The Captain
11- The Lieutenant
10- The Advisor
9- The Hitman
8- The Recruiter
7- The Treasurer
6- The Doctor
5- The Driver
4- The Guard
3- The Gunner
2- The Trafficker
1- Spy

Jern

Player
Player
We are proud to have you as the leader of the marabunta. I'm sure you will do this very well. because you are good at everything.

suvadeep Samanta

Player
Player
Bro This Guy is litrally a ssd becuse he just learned all the rules , if u become the leader of the Marabunta i can see a good future and some huge robbery

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 11/08/2023, at 18:30 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom