Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Han_Russo
Administrators nickname
Magnes_Haste
Date
Aug 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OCMHDJi

Shaude Frouza

Player
Player
In behalf of Han Russo.

I wanted to reach out and sincerely apologize for what happened. I completely understand why I got banned from the Grand Server, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I was busy in real life so thats why im appealing now.

I want to clarify that I never intended to promote my own project or cause any trouble on your server. I was simply chatting with a friend about what I've been up to outside of playing on the Grand Server. I realize now that my words were misinterpreted, and I deeply regret the misunderstanding. I didn't invite anyone to server or promote my server, i was just talking with my close friend, we was talking Turkish if i want to promote my server why would i talk Turkish, i was typing to her from ''Non RP chat'' because i was talking to my IRL brother thats why i couldn't talk from game and i love spend time in GrandRP and i missed all my friends, i also missed to attent to events, a lot of peoples asked and still asking the reason of blacklist and i couldn't even explain the reason because its all misunderstanding.

Getting permanently banned is tough to swallow. I genuinely love the community on the Grand Server, and I've had some fantastic experiences there. (More than 1 year) I never wanted to disrupt the harmony or jeopardize my connection with other players. I love hanging out on the Grand Server, and the people there are like a second family to me i have really good friends there, some of them are my IRL Friends. I never meant to cause any trouble or upset anyone. I'm hoping you could give me another chance. I promise to be super careful with my words and actions going forward.

While I recognize the consequences of my mistake, I'd like to request another chance to be a part of the Grand Server. I assure you that I've learned my lesson and will be more careful with my words and actions in the future.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your understanding and hope to have the opportunity to return and contribute positively to the server once again.

Best Regards. Han Russo

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
We don't accept complaints/appeals on behalf of someone else.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom