Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unblacklist appeal | For Mazhor Pluxury or Napal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
9746 18122
Players nickname
i forgot
Administrators nickname
Mazhor and Napal
Date
Aug 11, 2023
Time
01:17
Proofs

Kajmak :(

Player
Player
Hello sorry for distrubing you i want to tell you sorry for that what i did. im sorry cause you spent time making this serious Project that is very good now and i want to congrats you for that. Good Job for you and napal. Look that what i did is very stupid and i know its soo small chance for me to get unblacklisted but please things have changed in last 10 months or how long since i got blacklisted Even i changed my mind changed.
i spent time on Grand and i can tell it was worth. im happy that i played on that project even im blacklisted im still happy beacause of you i made new friends i learn new things soo THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Please give me one more chance (last chance) i know its a serious project and you dont want anybody to ruin it but even i made a lot of mistakes i respected your server forever never talk trash about it. Maybea i broke many rules but never did anything that can ruin your Project Grand RolePlay.
i admit it that i put fun revolver in game but i was on only one event i mean the punishment is correct and there is nothing i can do. But whatever i dont want to be known as someone that ruined something or someone on Grand RolePlay i swear that i didnt share that cheat i didnt send to anybody anyone.
its on you if you want to give me last chance i will be thankfull beacause i have friends and everything.
if you Unblacklist me Thank you and if you dont still thank you cause you make one part of my life happy.
All good. again sorry for intrrerupting you. Have a nice Day.
Main acc : 9746
second acc: 18122

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom