Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apollo Chopper
Suspect ID
272452 / 280102
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2023
Time of violation
1:21-1:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eBF31AjClCk

Apollo Outlaw

Player
Player
PART 2 = 6.8 Any immoral act in relation to an unconscious person is prohibited (eg spitting, sexual animations, etc.) | PROHIBITED 3-7 days =272452
Shot me outside the red zone, tried to rob me = 280102
Too many errors Warning Reason PLEASE

Antonioo

Player
Player
Where is the 6.8 bro
I'm not doing it to you, if I want to do those moves to you, I'll do it in front of your eyes. Don't try to fool the admins, play your game. Also this happened by mistake, pre-assigned animations were clicked while trying to draw a weapon.

Last edited:

Apollo Outlaw

Player
Player
Where is the 6.8 bro
I'm not doing it to you, if I want to do those moves to you, I'll do it in front of your eyes. Don't try to fool the admins, play your game
It's none of my business whether you do it or not. I was smoking once, I have nothing to do with the issue, I was fined, it's forbidden.

Apollo Outlaw

Player
Player
Where is the 6.8 bro
I'm not doing it to you, if I want to do those moves to you, I'll do it in front of your eyes. Don't try to fool the admins, play your game
My aim is not to deceive the administrators, I am telling the truth, where is the justice?

Apollo Outlaw

Player
Player
the person fourm acc is banned so am gonna post on his behaf
the person fourm acc is banned so am gonna post on his behaf (YOU SAY) You shot the video while helping your friend, you did it well, but there is an illegal redux in your video + you're behind you discord where is the justice admin? You shot the video while helping your friend, you did it well, but there is an illegal redux in your video + you're behind you discord where is the justice admin?
(Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location) (If you pay attention to the last second, you can watch everything in the video, friend on discord.)

Antonioo

Player
Player
It's none of my business whether you do it or not. I was smoking once, I have nothing to do with the issue, I was fined, it's forbidden.
Why would you feel the need to report a situation that has nothing to do with you, what is the purpose? why are you targeting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom